Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just a beautiful day

I just wanted to enjoy the past few days in this georgous weather. I don't know about the rest of you but our temps were in the high
90's it was great. Put a little water in the kids pool and wala like a summer day. I am just trying to get into this blog thing. I see a few more people are following this blog and my 2 old time friends are still hanging in with me. I am thinking I should focus on one web site not both artfire and etsy until I get established. I am finding it very overwhelming trying to do keep up with taking, uploading, describing, etc on 2 sites. I have been checking my stats with google anaylitic and I have been having a lot more hits on artfire. this tool is very helpful. I have to watch the tutorial to see how to customize the reports. Has anyone else found this tool helpful?

1 comment:

  1. Your designs are very unique. We are happy to have you as part of the Artfire community!

    Michelle
    Customer Relations
    artfire.com

    ReplyDelete