Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ambushing

I really like the idea that Artfire Sneakers does. They help people get their sales by ambushing their store. The un-sub is revealed every Tuesday at 9:00 pm. I am coming up with a few ideas of my own.
I would like to mention leafingearth her jewelery is so inspiring to me. She is on artfire and etsy check it out.

I am moving slow these past few days..I had a slip and fall on Friday. I went straight back and hit my head (pounding headache) and really injured my whole right side from hand, elbow, shoulder down to my feet (ouch). This is not a good thin considering I am trying to get my house in order for a in-home jewelry party next Saturday. I have been completing one task at a time.

Up coming item....I don't know about you but I hate when I wear a top and have my bra strap stick out...I will be displaying my new items in a few days how to solve this dilema....keep coming back

No comments:

Post a Comment