Saturday, May 2, 2009

Taking advantage of resources

I really need to post a blog more than one time per week. I don't know about the rest of you but I find it difficult keeping up with all the things I need to do on a daily basis to promote my shop.(yes and there are those who are tired of hearing about the complaints of those who have not sold anything. They tend to blame the people for not promoting their shops). I don't believe that pertains to everyone. I work hard at being open to ideas, feedback, etc... I do apply a lot of information to my shop. I like reading the artfire news because there is a lot of information and a lot of how to's. If you have an etsy shop I find their community and all the ideas very helpful. I am constantly working the ideas given which I know will enhance my shop and get some sales. I personally cannot help everyone my paypal account is already to high. I felt bad for the people who have no sales and I would try to find those shops and purchase something I liked. It worked for a while but like I said it was getting very expesive. I now purchase almost all of my jewelry supplies through Artfire or Etsy. I am prefering Artfire to try and get our website out there in cyber world.

I will not name the seller but I have let them know I am not happy with their shipping. I placed several orders April 18th. I have received all my orders but one. This is the 2nd time with this seller. I thought I would give them a 2nd chance because the items are exclusive and I really needed them. Well it is May 2nd and I still have not received them. I think it is important if you post that you ship orders 2 to 5 times per week you do what you say. I have looked into the shops past orders when purchased and when the person posted their comments and I am not the only person this happened to, but yet this seller has 100% ratings and thousands of sales? I don't get it??? I convo'd with the seller and they said they know their irresponsible, time is of value, their doing the best they can, but then change your bio and shipping information. As long as no one rates shipping time others have false information. I look at those things when I am considering a purchase. I am researching other options because this is not good business dealings. PS my items were paid for the same day I ordered them.

No comments:

Post a Comment